Specialist Training for Professionals and Organisations
At Time 4 You we understand that every service has unique needs. Time 4 You specialises in working with teams to develop their own vision. We can provide bespoke training packages, supervision and consultation designed to empower staff to work effectively with the emotional issues raised by children and their families.
We can offer specialist training and support in the following areas:
- Training on attachment and complex trauma
- Family Group Conferencing Training
- Case Consultations
- Consultancy on Team and Service development
- Bespoke Training covering a range of therapeutic interventions
Continuous Professional Development Training Courses (CPD)
There is an increasing demand for our high quality CPD training covering a wide range of emotional health issues for working with children, young people and families. We can offer the following:
- Basic counselling/listening skills for engaging with YP
- Introduction to Basic counselling skills for ALL professionals working with young people
- Understanding Attachment Part 1 and 2 (what to do differently)
- Understanding the Importance of ‘Attachment’, Resilience ‘Ordinary Magic’ and Learnable Skills: Young Minds and the University of Brighton’s Professor Angie Hart, Mindfulness with Young People.
- Resilience Building
- Peer Mentoring training
- Therapeutic Play Workshops for Professionals
- workshops delivered by one of the only PTUK accredited play therapists in the North East
All training courses are delivered by qualified, experienced counsellors and psychotherapists or social workers.
Why not book one of our taster days to explore the diverse array of training options open to you?Continuous Professional Development credits are awarded where specified (please enquire).
Our Training feedback
Our training programmes have had very positive feedback from both head teachers in school and professionals working with children and young people. See below some evaluation comments:
Understanding Attachment in Children and Young People Training 22nd March 2018
“Understanding the impact of attachment on brain development- very interesting and informative- will be used in everyday working practice”
“All very understandable”-“I feel better educated about brain development with the families I work with”- “I feel more confident now and better informed”
“All useful”- “Insightful training with useful information for all practitioners”